Thursday, March 22, 2007

Oxana's Farewell

Bye Bye Oxie!! Good Luck...You are already missed! XXX


So, guess i should start with the big goodbye for Oxana. Oxana has decided to leave Boston and move back to Moscow (for 4 days!!) and then she is heading off to the Swiss Alps, the Caribbean and then finally moving to Amsterdam to join Nike...Congratulations Oxana!! Monday night was Oxana's farewell party. We went to Stella as Oxana had actually never been to my second home! I have to say - they did a great job and made us feel very, very welcome. Robin joined us from the kitchen and sent out tons of food and the whole staff welcomed us with open arms... great food, great drink and lots of laughs! I think Oxie had a great time as did all of her well wishers -Ozgur, Ihab,Vimla, Hilary, Melissa, Nancy, Ericka and I but we missed Rishi, Sam and Preeti too!! I'm not quite sure how all of our heads felt the next morning after all of that red wine and champagne!!


Ihab was the lucky guy - solo with 9 girls!! It doesn't get much better than that does it? :)
Oxie, you know you are going to be missed...I will always think of you whenever I see our favorite Margherita pizza...yum yum!

Until Amsterdam!

No comments: